CLICK HERE to join!
- Special programs and events, such as our amazing TEAM CAMP in January (18th – 20th in Santa Maria)
- Discounts on MANY sponsor items. Great “insider” deals such as huge discounts on Specialized bikes and equipment, Hutchinson tires, GU Energy nutrition products, Garmin, Park Tool, Limar helmets, Selle SMP saddles, K-Edge products and many more.
- Access to over 100 team rides varying from 25 mile beginner-level rides up to 100+ mile super-advanced rides on par with any Grand Tour pro stage
- GREAT FUN for the younger / newer members
- Opportunity to participate in our EUROPE RACE TRIP in June / July (open to CAT3 or better 17/18 men)
- Loaner race bikes available
- Support at all rides and most junior races (mechanical, nutrition, etc.)
- Ride, Race or do both. NO PRESSURE. If you’re here to get exercise and socialize, that’s great. If you’re here to train for a pro cycling career, that’s great, too. We cover the full spectrum of road riders, ages 9 -18 for juniors and 19 – 22 for U23!
- TEAMMATES to work with in races. Big groups to ride with. We finished the 2019 season with 75 junior / U23 members. Largest junior / U23 road team in the USA
- USA Cycling’s “Junior Club of the Year” for SIX years
- Support from the best bike shop anywhere: Rock ‘n Road Cyclery
- Race reimbursement program (reimbursement amount unknown at this time and is subject to sponsor contribution).
- Membership cost is only $150 (membership + jersey) for the full year!
A big 'THANK YOU' goes out to all of our 2020 sponsors for their support!
We are so excited to have received the 2017 ‘Club of the Year’ award from USA Cycling! Our club has grown and advanced so much and we want to thank all of the wonderful athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers and sponsors that have gotten us to where we are today. We are proud to put this award next to our four other awards (2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and 2016).
“Junior – Team Velosport
Team Velosport strives to grow Junior road cycling by promoting the sport’s benefits. In the process of teaching cycling to young athletes they also teach good sportsmanship, teamwork, responsibility and other traits that help on and off the bike. By working with a broad range of age and skills they are able to be the home team for riders through U23, providing consistency in the racing environment. In addition the team seeks to help out the local community not only by being affordable but also by running events like their Hunger Ride where proceeds go to local food banks. The variety of activities and support that Team Velosport provides is why it was named Junior club of the year.”
To read more about this award click Here.