Everything is very simple with our 3 step online registration!
- A free Team Velosport jersey (worth $65)
- Race reimbursement program (historically reimburses about 50% of your base race fees for the year). Members often get back far more than the member fee they paid
- Special programs and events, such as our amazing TEAM CAMP in January (16th – 18th in Santa Maria) and our Velodrome day in the fall
- Discounts on MANY sponsor items. Great “insider” deals such as huge discounts on Specialized bikes and equipment, Hutchinson tires, GU Energy, Bonk Breaker and Skratch Labs nutrition products, NiteRider lighting, Park Tool, TRP brakes, K-Edge products and many more.
- Access to over 100 team rides varying from 25 mile beginner-level rides up to 100+ mile super-advanced rides on par with any Grand Tour pro stage
- Opportunity to participate in our Europe Race trip in June / July, including a top UCI stage race in Belgium (open to CAT3 or better 17/18 men)
- Support at all rides and races (mechanical, nutrition, etc.)
- Ride, Race or do both. NO PRESSURE. If you’re here to get exercise and socialize, that’s great. If you’re here to train for a pro cycling career, that’s great, too. We cover the full spectrum of road riders, ages 9 -18 for juniors and 19 – 22 for U23!
- TEAMMATES to work with in races. Big groups to ride with. We finished the 2015 season with 102 junior / U23 members. Largest junior / U23 road team in the USA
- USA Cycling’s “Junior Club of the Year” for four straight years
- SCNCA SoCal Cup Champions for five straight years
- Support from the best bike shop anywhere: Rock ‘n Road Cyclery
- Great team meetings with motivational presenters such as pros and Olympians. Super raffle prizes, too!
- Membership cost is only $80 for juniors… good for all of 2016
A big ‘Thank You’ goes out to all of our 2016 sponsors for their support!
We are so excited to have received the 2013 ‘Club of the Year’ award from USA Cycling! Our club has grown so much and we want to thank all of the wonderful athletes, parents and volunteers that have gotten us to where we are today. We are proud to put this award next to our 2012 and 2011 ‘Club of the Year’ awards.
“For the third straight year, Team Velosport Club took the prize in the junior/interscholastic division. The 68-member team offers age and skill-level targeted programs, including everything from safety training for 10-year-olds to European stage race trips for the older juniors. The club promotes events like the Curt Sutliff Memorial Santiago Canyon TT Series, the SCNCA Elite, Masters, & Juniors ITT Championships, the SCNCA Team Time Trial Championships, and Krosstoberfest. Additionally, the club put on its fifth annual Rokform Rock ‘n Road Junior Development Camp with the goal of simulating the experience of a USA Cycling Junior Development Camp. Club members also benefitted from velodrome sessions, workout sessions, team rides, elite team rides, team BBQs and picnics, and so many other unique opportunities.”
To read more about this award click Here.